MES is a modular suite supporting the digitalisation of production processes in an integral and efficient way, with the aim of improving quality and performance.
The suite, also defined as a Data-Driven system, is composed of customisable modules that provide data collection and analysis for optimising production phases.
Data are monitored by Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) and then collected in customisable reports thus eliminating paper.
What are customised modules?
The various MES modules create a network of tools capable of managing the entire production lifecycle and analysing each process phase to avoid errors:
- Production planning with real-time data;
- FCS, Factory Control System, to monitor the production, factory, equipment or single machine;
- ZDS, Zero Defect System, to digitise processing cycles and checklists;
- DSA, Digital Service Assistant (also applicable to WMS) to reduce operational inefficiencies in the resolution of anomalies;
- TMS, Traceability Management System, to trace operations during the assembly phase.
The customisable modules make it possible to create a network of tools able to manage and measure the performance of the entire production lifecycle. The main advantages of MES are the following:
- Centralised information;
- Real-time information to support critical processes;
- Lead-time reduction (through scheduling);
- Reduction of time-to-market;
- Reduction of set-up time;
- Identification of inefficiencies through constant monitoring.
The Manufacturing Execution System is provided by Esisoftware.
Do you need immediate assistance? Contact us