SCADA is a supervisory control and data acquisition software which controls workstations. It is a highly customised solution and easy for operators to use.
Industry 4.0 automated machines require simple and intuitive dashboards to guarantee a dynamic display and a reliable data collection.
Thanks to software connectors, this application is able to connect to the main PLCs available on the market. The data are available in real time and can be read through customised HMI (Human Machine Interface), even in web mode, which guarantee fast operator training and guided support in the use of the systems.
The complete package manages and implements the following functionalities:
- Data exchange module with PLC (Siemens, Ormon, Allen Bradley, Phoenix, Wago, etc.);
- Setting parameters and machine recipe management;
- Set-up management (equipment and mould changeover);
- Alarm recognition module;
- Planned maintenance;
- Energy consumption management module;
- Production plans import from ERP System.
- Reduction of staff training time;
- Complete control of process parameters;
- Data available in real-time and exportable to ERP systems;
- Reduced production costs by monitoring energy consumption;
- Customisable machine reports for process analysis.
Services offered to the customer
The proposed services guarantee a complete support from the preliminary analysis phase to the post go-live assistance phase after installation:
- Consulting and functional analysis for process definition;
- Technical Documentation to integrate the new systems with those already set up;
- Software desing and development;
- Design and installation of hardware devices;
- Inspection tests;
- Operator training;
- Customer service.
Do you need immediate assistance? Contact us